Apple cider vinegar is one of my favorite natural remedies. Just as you brush your teeth daily to fight off cavities and prevent bad breath, adding a capful of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water daily reaps so many more benefits including:
- Fights off germs- prevents the cold, flu, and sore throat from setting up shop in the body.
- Promotes a healthy gut- fights off heartburn, nausea, and boosts the immune system.
- Maintains a healthy body pH- prevents against disease and possibly even cancer.
- Regulates blood sugar- prevents diabetes and burns fat.
- Maintains and improves health on all levels including clearer skin because it an amazing detoxifier!
Apple cider vinegar also works great as a:
- Household cleaner- use it to clean the house instead of those toxic chemical cleaners.
- Topical anti-fungal- use it on the scalp to rid dandruff and soak the nails to rid nail fungus.
- Wart Remover- one study showed ACV works just as good as prescribed remedies.
- Mouthwash- it whitens teeth and fights bad breath!
Ways to easily incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar into your life:
- Add a capful to a glass of water, add some honey and cinnamon for some flavor.
- Use it as a salad dressing with some sea salt and olive oil.
More doesn’t necessarily mean better in this case, unless you are feeling under the weather, then you can have up to 4 capfuls spread throughout the day as long as you are hydrating and eating too.
Research recipes online for other tasty ways to add this all-cure natural remedy to your life today! I like Braggs, but any raw, unfiltered brand is great too.
This is a must addition to your daily routine. Doctor's orders!