I love to write!
I blog, write for online journals, guest blog and published an E-book Raw Naked Truths. In the past, I was also published in medical journals. See below for details.
I'm currently working on several books about love, nutrition and spirituality. Subscribe to my love letters here to be notified when new blogs are posted.
- Nine Reasons Why America Would Benefit from a More Liberal Immigration Policy. Thrive Global. Nov 2017.
- Raw Naked Truths on iTunes, Amazon and Smashwords.
- Regular Contributor to Awaken.com
- I Have a Romantic Love with Nature. Elephant Journal. July 2014.
- Does Counting Calories Really Matter? Sakara Life. April 2012.
- Pregnancy is Not Detrimental to the Melanoma Patient with Clinically Localized Disease. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2010 Mar;3(3):22-8. Brady MS, Noce NS.
- Illness-related distress in women with clinically localized cutaneous melanoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2013 Feb;20(2):675-9. Atkinson TM, Noce NS, Hay J, Rafferty BT, Brady MS.
- Management and prevention of varicella-zoster virus infection in pregnancy: a case report and review of the literature. Cutis. 2013 Aug;92(2):88-90. Noce N, Berger EM, Pomeranz MK.
- Pediatric Dermatology Round Up. The Dermatologist 2010; 18(7). Noce NS, Buka RL.
- Advances in treating Port Wine Stains. The Dermatologist 2010; 18(3). Noce NS, Buka RL.